Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Main Street Boerne, TX


When I went down to Corpus last weekend I took a little detour and spent the night in the San Antonio area. I did a little shopping and thought some of you might enjoy hearing about a few places I visited. For those of you who don’t know, Boerne is a quaint little town west of San Antonio. One of my daughters used to live there so when I visited her I would frequent some of the shops. Unfortunately the shop I enjoyed the most closed down due to the owner retiring. I will say that on this particular visit I definitely found a new favorite. “Vintage Bliss & Co.” They have a great mix of new traditional home decor along with the always changing old shabby, chippy, vintage junk! They have fun jewelry, tees and stationary. They also have great kid’s gifts and decor. They work hard at finding merchandise you won't see in all the other stores in Boerne. Their customers love their uncommon selection of gift items like frames, signs, cards, candles, bath salts and soaps. If you want to step into the world of vintage be sure to stop by and visit them the next time you are passing through. You can also visit their website at vintagebliss.com.

I also browsed “The Landmark Antiques and Collectables.” This is a neat shop that houses several different vendors and no matter whom you are shopping for you will surely find something to suit anyone’s taste. Be sure to visit them at 404 S. Main St. in Boerne.

And last but definitely not the least is the sweetest little children’s shop called “Topsy Turvy” located at 346 S. Main St. If you are looking for a special gift for a little person in your life this is the store for you. It would be an understatement to say their shop is unique. The shop keeper was so friendly I could have stayed and visited all afternoon. Be sure to check them out the next time you are in Boerne, TX.



Hope you enjoyed the info! If there is a special place you like to visit why not leave me a comment?

No comments: