Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Pink Tractor

A few weeks ago I spent a morning with my friend Gwynie Pie over at “The Pink Tractor.” She is such a sweet lady. Be sure to visit her blog for some inspiring insights. Gwyn and I enjoy doing projects together and this particular day she was helping me make table runners for my daughter’s upcoming wedding( be sure to keep reading because after the wedding I will have much to share). I have prayed for a long time that the Lord would put someone like her in my life. She is definitely an answer to prayer. She can motivate me like none other when it comes to getting things done around my home. We share many common interests. One in particular is our absolute love for giving “happies” or “sussies” as she calls them. She so blessed me with this sweet tea cup and iron bird wall plaque.


Gwynie Pie is one of those ladies that appreciates a good deal and loves to share them. My life has been so enriched by her and I felt a need to share her with you. Thank you, Gwynie Pie for who you are and how you bless my life. Your friendship has been one of my great finds!
Do you have a special friend you would like to give honor to? Do tell!
Making Memories, Maime

2 comments:

Mary said...

My special friend is you! Always keeping the fire under me...if it weren't for you I don't think I would have ever done a project in my entire life!

Gwynie Pie said...

Hey, Friend...I just read this post and the latest one as well....I've missed a lot ! these past few days/weeks. Just wanted to say "Thanks, thanks, thanks!" I am honored.

And my inspirational friend would be you :) Works out pretty well, huh? Love ya, g