Friday, March 27, 2009

Garage Sale Finds

It’s time for me to show you what I’ve done with my garage sale finds from last week. As I told you I have an on going project in my backyard. I am gathering things to decorate the courtyard. It is a work in progress and is a long way from where it is headed. I will try to post whenever I make changes. The red chair went into the courtyard and will eventually loose its seat for a pot with flowers in it. As many of you already know, container plants are easier for us to keep watered here in the dry climate of the west. I also added the mosaic art work to the courtyard. I will eventually hang it up on the wall. The old frame will also remain outside and is in its temporary home. As soon as I get some time off I will be deciding where these pretties will abide permanently. Always open to suggestions from anyone who might be reading.

No comments: