Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fourth of JUlY !

I'm a little behind on my holiday post.
Here are a few shots of our Fourth of JULY celebration!
This is the material for a project that never got done so you can look forward to seeing it next year.
I did a little decorating just to get in the Patriotic mood.








We had a quiet celebration with lots of food. I'm posting pictures of our food so B, JR, and Rusky can see what they missed.
My Italian Man grilled some pork ribs on the grill along with chicken and sausage. He also did a rack of ribs in the roaster just to see which we preferred. Most of us liked the grilled.


We had quite a few sides: Potatoe salad, berry salad, green salad, stuffed eggs and bread.







We had chocolate cake for desert but none of us had room for it, so we saved it for the next day. I would have taken a picture but I was forbidden to do so. One of the girls made it and after we sliced off the burnt parts...let's just say it didn't look very appetizing.
NOTE: If you ever burn your chocolate cake you can cover up the burn by piling on lots of cool whip on top of the icing.
Stay tuned... I have quite a few happenings to share.
Making Memories,

No comments: