Monday, October 19, 2009

Inviting All Readers!




You are cordially invited to attend a virtual tea party
At
Maime's Hospitali-tea Cottage
Today or any day


The only things needed for a tea party to be successful are friends who are willing to share their laughter, or tears whichever is relevant at the time. I would love to have all of the above at this special party. This is how it works: You can attend this party by leaving me a comment or email giving me some information such as: your first name, what state you live in, how old you are,  how you found my blog or what you want to hear about. Then write a bit about your life. I really do want to get to know all of you better so we can be friends.  Come on out of the woodwork will you? Let's get this party started! The tea table is set so I'll go first... My name is Elaine (Maime), I live in TX, I am 48 years young. I started this blog as an outlet to share my life with others. Due to a very busy lifestyle I don't have time to talk with each of my friends and family members individually on a regular basis. I find it easier to keep them posted on the happenings of my life through blogging. I also hope to meet new friends. The only problem is I don't know who is out there. You guessed it ...I'm not getting comments or email. If you aren't sharing  your lives with me this will only be one sided. Besides this is probably the only time you will get to share something  with me and not get interrupted (still working on that).  Alright, now I'm sounding desperate...or bitter... or something not good...uh oh here come the tears..:) Seriously this could be so much fun, I have plenty of tea cups ready and waiting for some of you to come and visit.



10 comments:

mamachristi said...

Hi there Elaine! I am Christi. I live in San Antonio and I am the mother of three girls. I knew you when I lived in San Angelo and you were the source of much wisdom when I was a baby Christian. Thanks for always being there. I found your blog through Gwyn "Pie" Rosser. Can't wait to hear where everyone is from and who they are.

Elaine said...

Christi, Thank you for coming to the party. I remember you and I'm so glad that we can stay connected this way. Be blessed!

The Teska's said...

Hello- This is Maria LaVoy's sister, Andrea:) She gave me a link to your blog sites a while back, and I've followed along every now and then. I enjoyed reading about the events of your daughter's wedding- congratulations! I live in Chippewa Falls, WI.

Elaine said...

Andrea, So good to hear from you. I am excited to have a link to your blog so that I can check in every now and then. Thanks for joining me for my virtual tea party.By the way Gianna is such a precious little girl.

Mara said...

Hey Mrs. Elaine!!
I do love to stop by and read your blog! Its always fun and exciting.I also am enjoying your parenting wisdom on your other blog!I take it all in and know that it will be good knowledge when my girls are older. Thanks!
Mara Rose

Elaine said...

Mara, Thank you for coming to the tea party. It's great to hear from you. Your sweet little girls are so cute. I hope you continue to enjoy.

Heather said...

Hey Elaine, It's Heather! I have missed you. Oh, I enjoy your blog. Be Blessed.

Elaine said...

Heather, I miss you and your little sweetie as well. Hope to get together soon. Thanks for stopping by.

Jeanine said...

Hi Aunt Elaine,

I too am following your blog. You are a great writer and have so much wisdom and insight. I'm glad you are sharing it with us in this way.

Elaine said...

Jeanine, Thanks you for your kind words. I enjoy reading your blog as well. I am so grateful to have a way of keeping in touch. Kiss your little bundle for me.