Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun In The Sun

I am working on sprucing up the back yard. I don’t have the luxury of all the wonderful colorful flowers that are found in the south and with water being a valuable commodity here in the west I decided to add some splashes of color to the back yard with paint. This is only a sneak preview! You will have to wait for the finished project to see it all. See if you can guess what the theme of my back yard will be. I will give you a hint. Where do people go to relax and have fun? If you think you might know the answer, please join my followers and leave me a comment. I will disclose the theme when the project is completed and is posted.

Before

After

Before

After
I found the flowers and butterfly at a thrift store my last visit to the South.

Before

After
I have had these metal candle holders forever! What an improvement!
Remember, send me a comment if you can guess the theme. Making Memories, Maime

No comments: