Thursday, August 26, 2010

Creativity At It's Best Part One !

I just returned form visiting my friend Jackie! I always walk away from a visit with her feeling inspired. Jackie moved into her home a few years ago and is still working on it to get it to the place she wants it to be, but if you ask me it's absolutely perfect. My stay there was so refreshing! I felt like I was in an exquisite resort! Jackie's hospitality has no lack.
When you walk up to her front door you are greeted by her exterior entry way that greets you with a welcome that makes you want to stay and visit a while.

 


As you enter her foyer and living area her creativity is at it's best!

Jackie have "words" in common, we both like to use them in our decorating. The mirror in her foyer has the word "Sing" on it and her walls are enriched with some of the most important of words.


She also decorates with pieces of architecture...





I love Jackie's decorating style. She is attracted to over sized accessories and has a unique creativity with color. One of her favorite colors is purple and she also decorates with clocks both working and nonworking! We joked about how every room in her house is in a different time zone.




Jackie doesn't blog yet but I hope one day she will realize how many wonderful things she could teach us by blogging.Stay tuned for Part Two of Jackie's Creativity At It's Best!
Making Memories,

No comments: