Sunday, November 15, 2009

Celebrating Home


As I mentioned in my last post, I have been spending some time praying about direction for some areas of my life. I am excited to announce that after months of research and prayer, some direction has come. I have recently become an Independent Designer for Celebrating Home! My experience of being a homemaker, caring for my family, being hospitable, and enjoying decorating, has presented an opportunity for me to do what I am passionate about—encouraging women to make their homes a place where they can enjoy their families and extend the love of God to others through hospitality.


When I stumbled upon this amazing company I was intrigued. Could it be that in one company I would find everything on my list of expectations? This is the case! Being an Independent Designer for Celebrating Home offers me an opportunity to go into a woman’s home and help her create an environment of warmth for her family and all who enter.

Three of the most common complaints I hear from women for not making their homes warm and hospitable are: “I can’t afford it” “I don’t know how” and “I don’t have the time.” Celebrating Home presents me with an opportunity to refute all three of those complaints. You can afford it! By inviting me into your home, along with your friends and family members, you can earn free and half price merchandise. If you don’t know how or don’t have the time, invite me over. I am willing to come into your home and help you solve all your decorating dilemmas as well as teach you some fun and exciting ways to serve your guests that won’t take a lot of time or resources.

I will be holding my Grand Opening November 29th at 7pm. If you live in my area and would like to attend, all you have to do is leave me a comment with your name and email address and I will send you all the details.



If you are already enjoying your home but need a little sprucing up or some fresh ideas, I invite you to browse my catalog for all your decorating and hospitality needs. Celebrating Home has an array of quality items that I am sure you will be pleased with. Whatever you buy will be delivered directly to your door. All you have to do is click here or go to the side bar and click on the Celebrating Home button and begin shopping. Be sure to enter my party code (Elaine Russo 58007)if you shop before November 24th. If you shop after you can disregard the party code.

I am over the top excited about this fresh new adventure in my life and even more excited about sharing it with you!


1 comment:

Gwynie Pie said...

I am so very excited about your new adventure. Looking forward to the party. gwyn